Are you ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Bake these on March 17th for a sweet treat inspired by the color of the day — green!
These crinkle cookies use a traditional cookie recipe with a little bit of green. You won’t get pinched this year! You will need powdered sugar, Instant Vanilla pudding, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and of course, green food coloring.
If you have never made crinkle cookies before, be sure to follow along closely. This is a great recipe for kids to help you with since they can measure ingredients, stir, fill cookie tins, and they will love rolling them in powdered sugar!
Crinkle Cookie Recipe Ingredients
To get started, make sure to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Your child can help you add the sugar, butter, pudding, eggs, and vanilla and mix in a large mixing bowl until combined.
In another mixing bowl mix flour & baking soda together. Carefully add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add food coloring and mix. Scoop 1-inch balls and ask your little chef to help you roll them in the powdered sugar.
Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3.4 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ½ Sticks Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 5 Drops Green Food Coloring
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar, butter, pudding, eggs and vanilla and mix for until combined.
- In another mixing bowl mix flour & baking soda together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add food coloring and mix.
- Scoop 1-inch balls and roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Then place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack.
- Serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 219mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g