We have been spending many afternoons outside by the pool or on the sandy shores of our local beach, and we always look for new ways to have fun in the sun. Here’s an easy OREO playdough recipe idea… something fun to do today!
Perfect OREO Occasions
- Weekend getaways
- Sports Events
- Lunchtime snack
- Office snack stash
- Or, how about a fun party favor idea!
If you’re planning a party, try making your own play dough for a fun outdoor activity!
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1/2 cup of table salt
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 OREO 2-pack
- Mixing bowl
- Begin by mixing the flour, salt, oil, cream of tartar, and water in the mixing bowl. Continue mixing until a soft dough forms. You might need to add more flour until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Take the OREO cookies and remove the cookies from the frosting middles. Smash gently and knead it into the dough until well dispersed.
- Roll the dough into a ball and continue to knead it.
Use cookie cutters to play with the play dough or just roll around on a soft surface. It’s a fun activity for a party.
Where you would take this OREO 2-pack? Do you make your own play dough?