Have a fun family brunch with DIY autumn inspired Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls! Bring the taste of Disney to your home with a recipe that kids will love to make AND eat!
Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
You will need four original size cinnamon rolls, icing (this is included in the cinnamon roll package), and a container of autumn sprinkles. You can find these anywhere including your local grocery store, Amazon, or even Walmart.
To make your cinnamon rolls, take two original size cinnamon rolls and roll them together to make a large circle. This will be Mickey’s head.
Take two cinnamon rolls and pinch them into the large cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
Bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees or until golden brown. Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
Add sprinkles and enjoy!
- 4 Original Size Cinnamon Rolls
- Icing (included in the cinnamon roll package)
- Autumn Sprinkles
- Take 2 original size cinnamon rolls and roll them together to make a large circle. This will be Mickey's head.
- Take 2 cinnamon rolls and pinch them onto the large cinnamon roll. These two cinnamon rolls will be Mickey’s ears so place them accordingly.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 350 or until golden brown.
- Frost your Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Roll.
- Sprinkle with autumn sprinkles
- Serve & enjoy!
Feel free to double or triple this recipe to make a big batch of Mickey cinnamon rolls. You can also swap out the seasonal sprinkles to make these Christmas themed or for a birthday!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1346Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 15gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2821mgCarbohydrates: 217gFiber: 5gSugar: 101gProtein: 16g