If you need ideas for Halloween snacks, try this kid-friendly EASY recipe. Make spider crackers with Ritz Crackers, pumpkin spice cream cheese, candy eyes, and pretzel sticks. Kids will love to help you “cook” these, and it can be a fun activity for October 31st.
Ideas For Halloween Snacks
To get started, you will need Ritz Crackers, cream cheese (I recommend the pumpkin spice flavor if you can find it!), candy eye sprinkles, and pretzel stickers.
Spread cream cheese on each cracker.
Stick pretzel sticks onto every other cracker making spider legs.
Place a cracker on top to make a “sandwich.”
Use the cream cheese as a glue to add candy eyes to the crackers.
Serve, enjoy, and celebrate Halloween with this seriously spooky snack!
- 1 box of Ritz Crackers, 2 crackers Per Spider
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese per spider
- 2 Candy Eyes per spider
- 6 - 8 Pretzel Sticks per spider
- Spread cream cheese on each cracker.
- Stick pretzel sticks onto every other cracker making spider legs.
- Place a cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Using cream cheese as glue, place the candy eyes onto the crackers.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 739mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 6g