Now is the time to start buying some young reader Earth Day books. Earth Day 2020 falls on April 22nd amidst the chaos and isolation of the coronavirus. It’s time to start planning how you’ll celebrate this year’s Earth Day during social distancing.
Earth Day For Kids
I thought that a list of the top young reader Earth Day books would help you start making plans to celebrate Earth Day 2020 at home with your family. Take a peek at this list of young reader books for the little ones in your house today.
Top 10 Young Reader Earth Day Books
- I Am Earth: An Earth Day Book for Kids: I Am Earth introduces kids to the basic concepts of earth science while also encouraging the importance of taking care of our special planet through environmental awareness and sustainability.
- Scribble Stones: A heartwarming story about a little stone who was able to spread kindness to the world!
- Save the Ocean: This engaging book teaches about plastic pollution and breaks the fourth wall to interact with the reader directly!
- The EARTH Book: With his signature blend of playfulness and sensitivity, Todd Parr explores the important, timely subject of environmental protection and conservation in this eco-friendly picture book.
- I Can Save the Earth!: One Little Monster Learns to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle: Little Green Books will educate children on what they can do to be more eco-friendly.
- Thank You, Earth: A Love Letter to Our Planet: Acclaimed children’s book author and photographer April Pulley Sayre’s love letter to Earth is a stunning exploration of the beauty and complexity of the world around us.
- Earth Day Every Day: Discover how to reduce, reuse, recycle, and more with Tyler and Trina in the Planet Protectors series, part of the Cloverleaf Books™ collection.
- What If Everybody Did That?: If you drop just one soda can out the window, it’s no big deal … right? But what if everybody did that?
- What a Waste: Trash, Recycling, and Protecting our Planet: Everything you need to know about what we’re doing to our environment, good and bad, from pollution and litter to renewable energy and plastic recycling.
- Biscuit’s Earth Day Celebration: Join Biscuit as he helps take care of our green world.