How do you celebrate the beginning of the school year?
Sometimes we overwhelm ourselves with back to school gifts and goodies, but these ABC Rice Krispie Treats have an added artistic design. They are colorful and fun to share!
Get a package of cereal treats (or make your own!), gel icing, and fruit snacks (particularly Fruit Roll-Ups!).
Take one Rice Krispie Treat and gently wrap the Fruit Roll-Up around 3 sides to resemble a book cover (see photo). Use the gel icing and write letters or numbers on the covers so they resemble books.
- 8 ct package of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- Wilton black gel icing
- 10 ct package of Fruit Roll-Ups
- Kitchen scissors
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Open the Fruit Roll-Up's one at a time and discard the wrapper.
- Take one Rice Krispie Treat and gently wrap the Fruit Roll-Up around 3 sides to resemble a book cover (see photo).
- Use the kitchen scissors to trim the edges.
- Take the Wilton gel icing and write letters or numbers on the covers so they resemble books (see photo).
- Repeat with the other Rice Krispie Treats.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g